Ten on Tuesday....Week 90
Be sure to check out Roots and Rings for the Week 100 giveaway!
1. What colour are your toenails painted?
NYC's Prince Street....you guessed it, they are purple!
2. What colour are your fingernails painted?
I never paint my fingernails. From a culinary standpoint, I have no desire to eat paint chips in my food.
3. What is your favourite brand of nail polish?
I like the cheap stuff. I do have this one of Sally Hansen's that I wore when I got married. Still love it after 8 years...the color, not the same bottle (I don't think).
4. As the norm, do you DIY your nails or get mani/pedis?
I will splurge once at the beginning of the summer. I DIY the rest of the time.
5. Have you ever had a gel mani? Do you recommend it?
6. What is the last movie you watched on television? (TV, Netflix, Redbox, etc.)
I couldn't sleep last night and Almost Famous was on. I'm lucky I got back to sleep.
7. What is the last movie you watched in the cinema?
Work sponsored a day out. We watched The Pursuit of Happyness. Odd selection for work, but it was better than being at work.
8. Is there a movie that everyone talks about as if it is a classic but you haven’t seen?
9. What is your favourite movie soundtrack?
Seriously? Saturday Night Fever!
10. Have you ever seen a movie and thought it was better than the book it was based on?
No, but I am hoping The Help to be that movie.
*ToT Announcement: On week 100 of Ten on Tuesday, there's going to be a giveaway. Sort of as a thank you for participating each week. Thank you for submitting questions. Thank you for blowing my mind when 40+ people link up. So make sure you link up because I will throw in all of the participants from the linkies from week 90-100 in a hat and draw a winner. (You can be entered several times. Example: If you participate 6 times, you go in the hat 6 times.)
So link up!