- Monday, we found out we were having a showing (our house is on the market) on Tuesday. Since showings are few and far between on our house, I have to make an effort each time there is a showing to have the house presentable.
- With the showing, I missed my Core Barre class Monday night and I can tell. I need a good stretch for sure! On the bright side....my house got a good cleaning.
- Tuesday started with our 3 mile run downtown. 6 a.m. every Tuesday and Thursday. The evening felt like being on a mini-vacation. You know....our house was so clean we felt like we were at someone else's house.
- Wednesday, I had my second tennis match of this season. We have a lot of women on our mixed doubles team, so we all don't get to play quite as much. USTA requires we play at least twice. We didn't win, but we played our butts off. We looked great, though. After the match (we finished at 10 pm), we realized we were playing a 4.0 and 3.0, where we were just a 3.5 and 3.0. I really think we could have won, but we lost in a tie break in the second set. If we had won, we would have played a tie break for the whole match. I did feel like I got my tennis Mojo back, though.
- Thursday, I was glad to come home and hit the sofa. After having played so long and so late Wednesday, I just couldn't get myself up at 6 to run.
- Friday couldn't get here fast enough. I think I was asleep on my sofa by 6 pm. Woke up at 8:30 and had a little dinner and went back to bed. I'm still not sure if I am rested up yet.
- Saturday we spent the day and evening with friends. Two Bill's and a Grill were grilling up some great Pork Butts. I brought baked beans, Meg made some yummy mac and cheese, and there were lots of other dishes, too. We had an all day party. The storms rolled in near dusk. They were loud and the lightening was fierce. We took refuge in the garage. It was hot, but we were having a blast!
- This morning, I'm whipping up a batch of zucchini bread. It smells divine! I've added a picture of the loaves I baked last weekend.
When I put my week to paper, I realize I've spent a lot of time sleeping...or trying to catch up on my sleep.
Here's to hoping next week is much better on my rest factor!